Ad Ops Associate
AdSupply Inc., part of Docler Holding, a dynamic online marketing and analytics company located in Culver City and focused on building the next generation of ad serving and tracking software that can handle tomorrows demands for ad serving. In addition to providing high volume ad serving, AdSupply also delivers detailed analytics for advertising optimization.
As Ad Ops Associate at AdSupply your position functions as a key component within the organization,
interfacing with every department in the duty of campaign trafficking, analysis and performance. Primary responsibilities will lie within the areas of campaign monitoring, reporting and analytics, though this individual will also need to be able to wear other hats as need arises. The ability to multitask across multiple assignments and teams is essential, as daily interactions include everyone from Sales to the CEO to Clients. The preferred candidate will have in-depth exposure to multiple disciplines within the field, as well as a demonstrated ability to analyze, troubleshoot and communicate.
This role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented individual who can thrive in groups and independently. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, seeks out challenges, thinks critically, enjoys problem solving, and is excited to make an immediate and visible contribution to the business. They should feel comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, and be able to effectively balance a variety of complex responsibilities while maintaining an enthusiastic, “never quit” attitude.
What you will really be doing
Setting up all aspects of advertising campaigns in our proprietary ad-serving platform
Serve as analyst for AdSupply's media campaigns, providing actionable insights on delivery, performance, ROI, complications, and otherwise summarizing key learning
Perform post-mortem analysis of all campaigns and take the lead on compiling learning into client-facing summaries
Perform testing and troubleshooting of tags, creative and conversions to identify issues that might impact implementation, tracking or reporting
- Own and support various ops projects, taking on additional duties as needed
- Familiarity with the Programmatic space – DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, etc.
- Strong understanding of various third-party tag implementations – brand safety, viewability measurement, audience measurement, brand studies, etc.
- Communication: Excel in both written and oral communication; professional attitude; able to clearly articulate opinions and needs of the team. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Technology: Extremely strong Excel skills and basic understanding of HTML in regards to troubleshooting tag deployments.
- Drive: Willingness to go above and beyond to deliver campaign success. Possess high degree of initiative and productivity. You are curious, proactive and self-motivated.
- Analytical: Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills, understanding of digital measurements, and experience with a vast range of third party vendors a plus. Ability to think critically in troubleshooting scenarios.
- Organized: Able to work independently; Extreme attention to detail; effective time management skills; able to prioritize effectively – all while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company