Application Specialist (Atlassian products)
Are you curious about the technology powering one of the most visited websites in the world? With over 45 million users, 2,000 servers, and 6 data centers around the globe, Livejasmin.com is unparalleled in the live streaming industry. It's no wonder Alexa ranked us as one of the Top 35 websites worldwide! Don’t hesitate: contact us and start your career in Luxembourg or Budapest!
What you will be doing:
- Configuring, managing, and enhancing Jira and Confluence tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins and other integrations.
- Propose system improvements, gather requirements which helps ensure the products are stable.
- Using Jira REST APIs, develop one-off solutions for integrations with other tools, automate manual processes, data migration routines and extract data for reporting and analytics purposes. Implement JIRA upgrades, and partner with our IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
- Automating and extending base Jira/Confluence functionality, including scripting.
- Collaborating in providing assistance in creation of new workflow and general usage of products plugins etc for our teams
- Ensure systems are stable and available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solutions
- Updating and maintaining documentation of Atlassian products for future reference.
- Propose system improvements, gather requirements to ensure up-time and stability of the products
- Work closely with server support teams for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
Our main focus on what knowledge you possess:
- Java, Apache Tomcat, APIs
- Groovy Scripting
- Windows Server / Linux server administration
- JVM Tuning
- JQL knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies
Considered as advantages:
- Relevant Atlassian or other certifications are an extra
- Skills for creating simple custom plugins enhancing our current workflows
- Prior experience using and working with ScriptRunner
- Experience with Sonarqube
What we offer
- Conferences, meetups.
- Daily breakfast in the office.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day.
- Customizable Cafeteria, Medicover, sport card.
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes).
- Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises.