Business Development Manager
The company is operating a worldwide digital display advertising marketplace utilizing private exchanges, using its state-of-the-art AdTech platform, serving publishers and advertisers globally, with offices in three countries, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
The Business Development Executive will report directly to the CEO and be the strategic partner for all growth initiatives within the company.
Our growing company needs an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
What you will really be doing
- Marketplace research and analysis, competitor monitoring
- Identifying new clients to approach or markets to enter
- Creating the business plan for the company with the strategic input of the CEO and the board
- Monitoring the growth plan and business plan execution of the company
- Progress reporting to the CEO and board on key growth initiatives and overall business plan adherence
- Identifying organic and inorganic growth opportunities and building the business case for them
- Maintaining relationships with certain key clients
- Preparing company presentations and representing the company at industry events and to clients and leads
In addition to these duties, the Business Development Executive may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree is preferred
- Strong track record and experience (8+ years) mostly in the online advertising space
- Strong understanding of online advertising products and technologiesz
- Strong knowledge of and experience with online business models, e-commerce and emerging technologies
- Ability of data driven business planning
- High attention to detail and fact-based decision making, excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn fast and adapt quickly
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet time-based targets
- Experience in project management
- Fluent in English. Any other language is an advantage.
- Experience with big data analytics and data driven marketing is an advantage
- M&A experience is an advantage
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support if needed
- Participation in company profit share plan
- Employer paid coverage for medical, vision, dental, FSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with 6% company match
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.