Chief Financial Officer
The CFO is a key member of the Executive Management team, reporting to the CEO and assuming a strategic partner role in the overall management of the company. The CFO’s primary day-to-day responsibility will be planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the Group worldwide.
Your main responsibilities:
The CFO will be in charge of the global finance functions of the Group. The main tasks will include:
- Directing and overseeing all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the Group
- Participating in formulating the company's strategic direction and supporting tactical initiatives pro-actively
- Assisting the business in driving profitability, managing costs, return on investments and liquidity, etc.
- Participating in the development of products, processes and systems that assist the Group in meeting its strategic objectives
- Driving the development and standardization of the Finance systems and processes worldwide
- Development and implementation of Group management reporting, budgeting and analysis
- Ensuring the credibility of the Finance functions by providing accurate and timely financial reporting and reliable business information
- Assisting business operations to improve performance via accurate and timely identification and analyses of key performance indicators and other relevant business metrics
- Supporting M&A and other strategic projects as well as business contract development, with emphasis on assisting in seeking and evaluating new investment opportunities closely related to the company’s core activities
- Liaising with third parties, including banks, auditors, authorities and other service providers
In addition to these duties, the Chief Financial Officer may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the Group.
- Master’s Degree in Finance and/or a professional qualification in Accountancy
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in a similar position with a growing organization and in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record (10 years minimum) in e-commerce at an international level; media expertise is an advantage
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Proven knowledge of ERP systems, past implementation experience is a plus
- The ability to highlight issues and to propose relevant and efficient solutions to solve problems
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience working with external auditors, excellent understanding of internal controls and compliance-related issues
- A proactive and hands-on approach and the capability to work under pressure and manage a team located worldwide
- Fluent in English. Any other language is an advantage.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.