Chief Financial Officer
The company is operating a worldwide digital display advertising marketplace utilizing private exchanges, using its state-of-the-art AdTech platform, serving publishers and advertisers globally, with offices in three countries, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
The Business Development Executive will report directly to the CEO and be the strategic partner for all growth initiatives within the company.
Our growing company needs an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
The CFO is a key member of the executive management team, a strategic partner in the overall management of the group and reports directly to the CEO.
The CFO is in charge of the global finance functions of the group. The main tasks include:
- Directing and overseeing all aspects of the finance & accounting functions of the group
- Driving the development and standardization of finance systems and processes worldwide
- Development and implementation of group management reporting, budgeting and analysis with a focus on advanced data analytics
- Building and maintaining relationships with banks, insurance companies, auditors, regulators and financial institutions
- Assisting the business in driving profitability, managing costs and return on investments, managing liquidity, improving performance through accurate and timely identification and analyses of key performance indicators and other relevant business metrics
- Participation in building the company's future strategic direction and supporting the CEO in driving innovation with focus on the group’s strengths and emerging technologies
- Supporting M&A activities and other strategic projects as well as driving certain business development initiatives
- Executing and coordinating due diligence
- Seeking and evaluating new investment opportunities closely related to the company’s core activities
- In addition to these duties, the Chief Financial Officer may from time to time be required to undertake other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the group.
- Master’s degree in finance and/or relevant professional experience
- Proven experience as a financial executive in a growing and fast-paced internet or technology environment
- Strong knowledge of and experience with online business models, e-commerce and emerging technologies
- Strong knowledge of FinTech industry and online payment methods, specific experience with regulators is preferred
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- In-depth proficiency with ERP systems
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with external auditors, understanding of internal controls and compliance-related issues
- A proactive and hands-on approach and the capability to work under pressure and manage an international team
- Fluency in English
- MBA degree
- French, German, Hungarian language skills
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Experience with big data analytics and data driven marketing
- Past ERP implementation experience is an advantage, experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- IPO and PE/VC experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support if needed
- Participation in company profit share plan
- Employer paid coverage for medical, vision, dental, FSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with 6% company match
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.