Chief Technology Officer
Are you curious about the technology powering one of the most visited websites in the world? With over 45 million users, 2,000 servers, and 6 data centers around the globe, Livejasmin.com is unparalleled in the live streaming industry. It's no wonder Alexa ranked us as one of the Top 35 websites worldwide! Don’t hesitate: contact us and start your career in Luxembourg!
With us, you will…
- Cooperating with the CEO in creating the short- and long-term vision of the company
- Participating in setting the related strategy, goals and priorities
- Working closely with senior management
- Ensuring Technology resources are available and properly aligned with anticipated project demands
- Defining applicable standards and architectures to support the delivery of the organizational objectives
- Maintaining awareness of technology-related audit best practices and ensuring the maintenance of appropriate internal controls and security-related procedures
- Supporting the investigation of reported security breaches and develop strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations in accordance with GDPR requirements
- Defining and communicating corporate plans, procedures, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating new IT security systems, equipment, software, and other technologies
- Participate in leading industry forums and consortiums to represent business interests and set standards/practices
- Oversee employee recruitment, manage staff performance and supervision of assigned resources in the Technology Department
What we expect from you...
- 10 years of experience in primarily technical leadership roles
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus
- Experience with Live Media Streaming, Live Cam or Social Media platform
- Experience with mobile development (mobile website and native mobile app)
- Understanding software design, OOP principles, design patterns
- Experience with backend technologies, such as: PHP, Node.JS, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ, REST, GraphQL, BFF, other distributed and in-house built systems
- Experience with frontend technologies, such as: HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, SPA development, WebSocket, PWA, AMP
- Working with high-availability, high-traffic, scalable and distributed systems
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to work closely with various teams throughout organization
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic organization and ability to work to shifting priorities with tight deadlines
- Executive presence with the ability to effectively influence and drive change across all levels of the organization
- Global knowledge and experience with a stint at Fortune 500 IT company preferred or taking a company through a liquidity event. i.e. IPO.
- English: excellent written and verbal skills, any other European language is an advantage
In return, you will get…
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities.
Relocation package and possibility of moving assistance by a relocation agency
- Multicultural team with 30+ nationalities
Creative office with chill rooms located in A prestigious area of Kirchberg.
- Private health insurance, meal vouchers, additional holidays based on length of employment, daily fruits, tea, coffee, and vitamins