Concierge – Front Office Supervisor
Are you looking for a hospitality supervisory role? If you possess outstanding communication skills, a dynamic mentality and want to work in our beautiful luxury apartments in Budapest, why not kick start your career at Elysium?
The Concierge- Front Office Supervisor ensures the ultimate guest satisfaction by effectively managing all operations related to the Concierge, Security, Housekeeping and Facility management.
- Oversees the entire condominium operations and acts as the manager on duty in the hotel when senior management is not available.
- Leading and managing the staff at the Front Office (Concierge, Security and Housekeeping). Interviews, trains, and schedules staff. Conducts Performance Evaluations and disciplines staff when needed.
- Develop and implement controls for expense management. Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control labor costs.
- Updates and maintains all condominium policies/service procedures/standards.
- Full coordination of premium concierge services related to the operation of a luxury condominium in a huge park of more than two hectares in one of the most elegant neighborhoods of Buda.
- Daily contact with the residents and owners of the condominium, being the “safe point” in the house, assistance and discreet communication / support
- Keeping contact via telephone, e-mail and application, organization of reservations, programs, transfers, forwarding of daily and periodic cleaning orders, forwarding of incoming messages, reception of couriers, incoming suppliers, maintainers, directing to a suitable apartment.
- Performing classic hotel receptionist duties
- Organizing transfers, arranging services, purchasing theatre tickets, gifts, personal shopping, restaurant reservations, etc.
- Resolve tenant’s complaints; anticipate potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Minimum of 3 years Front Desk/Concierge experience, preferably in leadership role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Fluent Hungarian and English, knowledge of other languages advantage (French, Russian, Chinese, etc.)
- 5 * or 4 * superior hotel receptionist, concierge, guest relation experience, or equivalent high-end restaurant / club reception manager experience
- Perfect communication skills, guest management skills both orally and in writing
- Tourist knowledge of the area and Hungary.
- Extensive concierge relationships in the luxury segment
- High level of complaint handling knowledge, customer-centric, solution-oriented attitude
- Reliable, responsible, determined, discreet personality, impeccable appearance
- Must be able to work well under stressful situations and handle challenges in a professional manner
- Driving license Category "B"
In return, you will get…
- We're offering a competitive salary for you.
- Cafeteria package
- We’ll make sure you're eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with private health insurance.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.