Conversion Optimization Specialist
What you will really be doing:
- Analyze data to identify areas of improvement and weak points of the site.
- Conduct market research to define the best practices.
- Collaborate with product development teams.
- Create and update test hypothesis and ideas to improve the performance.
- Use wire-frames to plan the test.
- Create test structure and related documentation.
- Define the required metric of test performance
- Support test implementation by the development team.
- Monitor the test results
- Analyze the collected data and providing suggestions for implementation and future tests.
- Report the results to management.
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct line manager or management
- Master degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Content Optimization.
- Considered as a plus: familiarity with Content Optimization tools such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO etc.
Personal competences, language and other skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Basic technical skills, especially in Web Development technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organizational stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
What we offer:
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and moving assistance from HR if relevant
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- „Double Yearly Salary” Bonus Program 2018: as per the applicable terms and conditions in the Bonus Policy
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of service with the company
- Free gym membership
- Sympass discount card
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company