Customer support representative
Everything big starts small. What was once a small garage project is now named the most valuable hungarian company on Forbes’s list in 2019!
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our ever expanding #Doclersquad, so what are you waiting for?
A bit about the job:
We are looking for someone who would love to help our customers. You should enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless and have a passion for our products. You’ll be responsible for providing unique customer service related to our web services. You’ll also help us interact with customers via live chat, create and edit knowledge database. In addition, you may be expected to pick up the phone as needed to help customers answer more complex questions, however, 90% of customer engagement is via email or live chat. You’ll work in three shifts but with exceptional conditions which is only available at our company in Hungary.
You’ll be expected to answer about 50-75 emails/inquiries per day once you’re fully up to speed (3-5 months or thereabouts). This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the help you need along the way!
A bit about you:
- Create a wonderful customer experience as you understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to a business's success
- Be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- Look for ways to constantly improve processes
- Excellent verbal & written language skills and practical experience in English
- Ideally 1-2 years of customer support experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours, as our shifts can be day or night
- Great sense of humor and able to work under pressure
- Be legally authorized to work in Hungary
What’s in it for You
- We're offering a range of 250,000 HUF - 300,000 HUF (net/month) for this position
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Free daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Free guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons, and other surprise events
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- BBQ grill and sport events (Teqball, basketball, futsal)
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within the company