Email Marketing Specialist
- Work together with the Growth team to make our email communication constantly better and more effective.
- Building recurring and triggered email campaigns in Emarsys.
- Copywriting of the campaigns and define layout requirements for designers.
- Creating segments from the user database to define new audience possibilities.
- Building, modifying and troubleshooting HTML templates.
- Creating regular reports on email marketing performance.
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with launching, coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Experience with email tools (Emarsys preferred)
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Ability to troubleshoot email coding problems in HTML
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience with collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence preferred)
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Interest in email marketing
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Proactive, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
Bonus: let’s make our dream come true and double our yearly salary together (*applicable terms and conditions in the Bonus Policy)