Executive Assistant & Insight Project Coordinator
Every big company starts small. What was once a small garage project is now one of the 35 most visited websites worldwide! Our teams have worked hard to get us here, and we’re looking for dynamic minds to keep pushing us forward. Join our #DoclerSquad and work with peers from over 30 different countries. Let’s tackle exciting projects together while having loads of fun and helping to shape the #LifeAtDocler.
A bit about the job:
Flexibility, extraordinary listening skills and the ability to collaborate and work as a team is a must for this role. Also exceptional organizational skills will be required to oversee a busy calendar and process internal documents and special projects.
A confident self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills and a 'take charge' approach will thrive as part of this top-performing team. Work requires flexibility with standard errand-running, appointment management, personal assistance and other duties are all part of a standard workday associated with this job.
A bit about the tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting the professional work of the CEO
- Schedule and organize meetings, travel, events and other activities
- Organize management and professional meetings and monitor the fulfillment of the delegated tasks
- Various project coordination
- Managing relations with external partners
- Collect, organize, evaluate and interpret business related information
- Participation on business trips and events
- Project management
What do you need to have?
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal & written English skills
- Be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- Look for ways to constantly improve processes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organizational skills, can-do attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, especially with Excel
What’s in it for You
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Free daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Free guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons, and other surprise events
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- BBQ grill and sport events (Teqball, basketball, futsal)
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within the company