Executive Assistant to Chief Organizational Development Officer
About the Team
You will be a part of a small but smart team of super-achievers working directly with the Chief Organizational Development Officer (CODO). We are offering this opportunity to dive deep into this dynamic world of Organizational Development. You will be closely involved with him on the design, development and deployment of company-wide learning and development programs to meet the evolving business needs of the company. “Embedding the growth mindset in the company’s learning culture.” If you share the same value as him, join us!
What you will be doing:
- You will be his first line of defense to coordinate and organize the onslaught of meetings and appointments to come.
- As the CODO is involved in numerous internal and business initiatives, you will be his sidekick to help him coordinate through his array of projects.
- We hope your spirit animal is the Octopus and multitasking should be your second nature as you will be supporting the day-to-day activities of the CODO. (meetings/memos/summaries/translation when required)
- Get your passport ready! You will be participating in internal and external events related to the different entities of the Group locally and abroad.
- Excellent verbal & written language skills in English and Hungarian. If you know French, we will be rolling out the red carpet!
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours. Come on! Sometimes extra hours are paramount to make Docler Holding cool!
- If the CODO is Sherlock Holmes, you are going to be his Dr. Watson. Hyper-logical thinking skills is what we are looking for.
- You are curious in nature and interested in making an impact.
- Nerves of steel with a tinge of humour. Keeping calm under pressure and take complete ownership of your tasks from start to finish.
- God is in the detail. We hope your exceptional attention to details will come in handy to the team.
- In today’s world, speed is of the essence. We are counting on you to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the company’s products.
What are we going to tempt you with:
- We take pride in keeping you in tip top condition with free Gym membership at Sportkártya and medical coverage under Medicover.
- Got a car or bike? You are more than welcome to park for free in our office!
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load and spoil you with tons of company-branded goodies!
- Last but not least… I guess you already have that figured. Friendly and fun is just an understatement to our working environment.