Finance Operations Manager
The Finance Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of financial operations of Docler Holding entities administered in Luxembourg.
- Management of Finance Operations team of 6 people, including training and development. Development, documentation and implementation of Finance Operations policies and procedures.
- Overall responsibility for calculation and issuance of customer/intercompany invoices for the entities in their area of responsibility.
- Overall responsibility for the Accounts Payable function, compliance with internal controls as implemented.
- Overall responsibility for the AP and AR sub-ledgers and Cash Management modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX, closing of sub-ledgers, reconciliation and analysis.
- Participation in the closing & reporting processes together with the Regional Controller.
- Responsibility for the Finance Operations processes in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Coordinate with other regions to ensure global consistency across Finance Operations.
- Cash and cash flow management, close collaboration with banking partners.
- Close collaboration with Group Finance with regards to intercompany loan portfolio and other intercompany transactions, compliance with Group accounting policies and participation in intercompany confirmation process.
- Participation in external audit process with regards their area of responsibility, collection & preparation of audit evidence.
- Partner with and assist business owners with new product development and acquisitions. Active involvement in development of FinOps processes for new products and offers.
- Assistance with the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Ad hoc projects and management requests.
- 7+ years overall and 2-3 years in a similar role in multinational company
- Degree in Finance related field, chartered/certified accounting qualification is a plus
- Ability to work on conflicting priorities, be proactive and self-motivated
- Flexible and open-minded
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty
- Excellent computer skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles
- Good attention to detail, self-starter
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and moving assistance from HR if relevant
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of service with the company
- Free gym membership
- Sympass discount card
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose