Unique, exciting, fun loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Jasmin Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
With us you will
- Prepare financial reports, analyse financial data and provide conclusions to support the management in their decision making
- Coordinate between the accounting department and portfolio companies to ensure correct reporting, accounts allocation and process effectiveness
- Responsible for supporting the delivery and monitoring monthly, quarterly and annual financial management reports
- Be the go-to person regarding any financial request related to the portfolio companies
- Support analysis on performance status reports (operational and financial) for the portfolio companies
- Analyse current and past trends including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Store and provide accurate, consistent and reliable financial information
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis on a variety of related projects
- Actively support with budgeting and financial forecasting
- Participate in other projects as required
- Accomplishment of any other professional task assigned by the direct superior and/or the Management
We'd love to meet someone with
- 1 to 3 years of progressive experience in financial analysis and proven knowledge of accounting
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Finance, Economics or related quantitative studies such as mathematics/statistics/econometrics or information technology related
- MSc or MBA a plus
- International experience a plus
- Self-starter and team player with a proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure and time constraints
- Fluent in English and French, any other languages are an asset
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate and curious person with drive, willingness to make things happen in a fast moving and multi-cultural environment
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.