With us you will...
- Providing information to guests about the services provided in the health center
- Recommending the treatments and advising products to the guests and replying questions
- Booking and managing appointments in person and over the telephone as well
- Handling incoming calls, e-mails and other communications
- Keeping contact with the guests and therapists
- Preparing schedule in advance for the daily treatments
- Taking payment upon completion of applicable services
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties, administration at authorities, banks, translation agencies, etc.
What we expect from you...
- Fluent Hungarian
- Upper intermediate, advanced level English
- Minimum 1-year experience in a receptionist position
- Minimum 1-year experience in Hotel industry
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
What we offer...
- Competitive Salary
- Corporate and team building events
- Supportive and dynamic atmosphere
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.