With us, you will…
Meet and greet customers, offer tea and water until waiting
- Book and manage appointments in person and over the telephone as well
- Keep contact with the guests and therapists
- Explain the different treatments and products to the guests and reply questions
- Recommend the treatments and advise products
- Prepare schedule in advance for the daily treatments
- Take payment upon completion of applicable services
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of Brahmayurveda
What we expect from you...
- Fluent Hungarian and English
- Minimum 1-year experience in a receptionist position
- Experience in a Hotel, spa or customer service role
- Genuine interest in health and Ayurveda
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Pro-active attitude
In return, you will get…
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Sport opportunities (Sportkártya)
- Corporate and team building events
- Supportive and dynamic atmosphere
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!