With us you will...
- Providing information to guests about the services provided in the health center
- Recommending the treatments and advising products to the guests and replying questions
- Booking and managing appointments in person and over the telephone as well
- Handling incoming calls, e-mails and other communications
- Keeping contact with the guests and therapists
- Preparing schedule in advance for the daily treatments
- Taking payment upon completion of applicable services
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties, administration at authorities, banks, translation agencies, etc.
What we expect from you...
- Fluent Hungarian
- Intermediate level English
- Russian knowledge (conversational level)
- Minimum 1-year experience in a receptionist position
- Minimum 1-year experience in Hotel industry
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
It’s Great If You Have...
- Experience in similar role
- Knowledge in other languages than English will be a strong plus
- Multitasking skills
What we offer...
- Competitive Salary
- Private insurance
- Corporate and team building events
- Supportive and dynamic atmosphere
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.