Head of Accounting
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Jasmin Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
We are looking for an experienced Head of Accounting, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, to become a key member of our accounting and finance team. This individual will be responsible for supervising the accounting, statutory compliance and financial operations departments of the multi-national Jasmin Group – among other things.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage global controlling function and closely cooperate with global finance operations function
- Develop, improve and implement effective and harmonized finance operations/accounting processes Group-wide
- Continuously develop, improve, implement and monitor internal controls framework across the Group
- Have overall responsibility for the general ledger of the Jasmin Group entities and ensure compliance with statutory/regulatory requirements and applicable accounting standards, across various jurisdictions
- Supervise and manage the Jasmin Group’s finance and have overall responsibility for the intercompany landscape and consolidation
- Actively participate in the conversion and implementation from Luxembourg GAAP to IFRS.
- Manage external audit processes and liaise with external auditors to ensure smooth planning, process and completion of the stand-alone audits and the Group’s consolidated audits
- Act as the business owner of the Group’s financial software – Microsoft D365 for general ledger and Sigma for consolidation
- Closely cooperate with tax, legal and financial planning team for regular reporting inputs
- Cross-departmentally collaborate with stakeholders of the finance processes, raise awareness and visibility of the finance department throughout the Jasmin Group
- Review and negotiate vendor contracts for favorable terms
- Any other activities assigned by the direct supervisor or the management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related – Master’s degree a plus
- Qualified accountant (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.) in current standing
- Experience in finance management roles in multinational company; previous team management experience is a must (10+ years minimum)
- Experience at a senior level in a publicly traded company and/or previous IPO experience, a plus (especially U.S. listed SEC registrants)
- Strong, influential and yet respectful style of management
- Ability to establish effective cross-departmental relationships
- Ability to interpret and clearly explain complex financial and accounting data to non-finance staff
- Chartered accounting qualification with significant post-qualification experience
- Lux GAAP and IFRS experience – preference to IFRS implementation experience
- Strong indirect and direct tax knowledge, including experience with transfer pricing mechanisms and processes a plus
- Coaching and developing of the team’s technical skills
- Industry experience (Live-streaming, Telecom, Payment Service) preferred
- Financial reporting and preparation of financial statements experience
- Internal control experience (SOX or equivalent)
- Excellent computer skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles
- Fluent in English, any other languages are an asset
- Self-starter and team player with a proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure and time constraints
- Management and project management skills
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
- Leadership, coaching, and people development
- Persuasion and influencing skills
- Professional and customer focused, solution oriented with strong professional skepticism – you like to challenge the existing
- Passionate and curious person with drive, willingness to make things happen in a fast moving and multi-cultural environment
- Strong quantitative, analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to perform a high degree of financial analysis to help interpret financial data
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP are a plus
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Holding is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of a diverse team and we strive to create an inclusive environment that helps everyone be their authentic selves at work. Our squad is made up of more than 30 nationalities and it is this diversity that makes us who we are today.
Join the #DoclerSquad to create new and exciting things, to have fun, and help shape the #LifeAtDocler.
Are you ready to unleash your power?