Head of Compliance
TwinRed is a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector, offering both self-service and openRTB capabilities to its clients. Its proprietary platform was developed over a decade by Double Impact, allowing clients to have full access to a vast marketplace and an array of advanced optimization features.
Advertisers can bid on online advertising spaces in a real-time, auction-based marketplace and optimize their campaigns easily via multiple targeting features.
Publishers are able to monetize their traffic effectively and safely, using TwinRed’s advanced publisher features such as the private RTB marketplace, and full price and media control.
TwinRed has offices in Los Angeles, Budapest and Barcelona and is looking for talented and highly motivated colleagues to join their team in Barcelona. Be part of an energetic work atmosphere, with offices in Barceloneta right by the W Hotel.
- Fully setting up the compliance department (including processes, guidelines, financial compliance) of a digital advertising network
- Understanding and establishing guidelines for advertising creatives
- Setting up procedures and guidelines for account checks
- Performing frequent fraud checks with the help of online tools
- Working closely with the finance department to set up procedures for financial compliance analysis
- Risk detection, evaluation, and prevention using online tools
- Continuously developing guidelines in accordance with new advertising formats and industry updates
- Working closely with the advertising and publishing departments to improve and analyze compliance alerts and help solve creative issues
- Periodically communicating with advertisers and publishers to solve compliance problems
- Previous experience in compliance within the digital industry is highly advantageous
- Interest in and understanding of the online advertising sector
- Experience using online compliance tools (VPN, proxy tools, fraud tools)
- Previous experience within IT, QA or online/financial security would be highly valued
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Fluent in English, other languages would be highly valued
- Quarterly bonus program based on results
- Private health insurance
- New Macbook
- Brand new office with magnificent views
- Free coffee and snacks
- Flexible working hours