Hotel General Manager
Normawood Kft., a member of Docler Holding is looking for a General Manager to manage our hospitality establishment. Located in the pristine area of Sváb Hill, Normafa Club House is the crowned jewel establishment in the Normafa area, Budapest.
If you possess extensive hospitality experience coupled with a dynamic attitude and outstanding communication skills in English and Hungarian, we will want you to helm our beautiful esteemed hotel in Budapest.
With us you will...
- Ensure delivery of highest quality service throughout the Hotel, including its Restaurant, respectively the Grill Terrace.
- Launch new concepts to the F&B offerings.
- Ensure the highest standards of service throughout the venue within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Create and implement a working process where the hotel and the personnel comply with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Take responsibility of budgeting and financial management of the hotel and its entities.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and provide weekly reports to the owner.
- Plan, organize and monitor all hotel services, including front-of-house, F&B, housekeeping, security and administration.
- Schedule employees’ roster to ensure continuous coverage of services.
- Develop a high performing and motivated team.
- Oversee facility management processes, including daily operations and needed maintenance.
What we require from you...
- Minimum of 4 years in a senior management role within a 4/5-star hotel with related Sales, Rooms & F&B experience
- Due to the concept of the hotel, Catering and Event management experience is a plus
- Professional fluent English and Hungarian language skills
- Reliable, precise work, commitment to quality work
- Innovative and proactive business mindset
- High work rate and tenacity
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
In return you will get...
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Friendly and collaborative work culture
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.