IT Project Manager
Over 200 developers are working around the world (and clock) always ensuring that our service maintains its highest standard at all times. If you would like to join a diverse international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you’re the kind of person we want! Come and join us at our stunning office in Budapest!
What you will really be doing
- Working closely with the Project Management team to prepare, execute and deliver IT projects related to our product’s strategies.
- Managing the duties between the technical, business and operational teams and managing the projects from the development phase to the production release.
- Maintaining project schedules by monitoring the project’s progress and risks, coordinating activities, resolving problems and providing regular updates to stakeholders and ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Working closely with the Product Owners, Business Analysts, SCRUM Masters, Optimization and Production teams to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements and collaborating in defining the Product’s Vision
- Coordinating release planning, delivery of developments and production releases and assuring that they meet the quality assurance standards.
- Product Knowledge – Developing an understanding of relevant product domains
- Market Knowledge – Developing an understanding of the target market and user base.
- Participating in the PM Community activities in order to identify areas of improvement in Software, Product Development and Scrum processes to increase work productivity and efficiency
- Managing outsourced development projects
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant Project Management or equivalent experience in an agile/SCRUM environment
- Agile Certification (CSPO, CSM) an advantage
- Leadership, strong communication and project management skills, time management and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of successful project deliveries in a « start-up mode », fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Basic technical skills and technical background especially in Web development technologies
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies, Lean startup method a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Maintains outstanding attitude and excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with requirements management tool, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
What we offer
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Complimentary Sportkartya
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- Complimentary daily breakfast in the office
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- BBQ grill and sport events (Teqball, basketball, futsal)
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free English language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company