IT Project Manager
Are you curious about the technology powering one of the most visited websites in the world? With over 45 million users, 2,000 servers, and 6 data centers around the globe, Livejasmin.com is unparalleled in the live streaming industry. It's no wonder Alexa ranked us as one of the Top 35 websites worldwide! Don’t hesitate: contact us and start your career in Luxembourg or Budapest!
What you will really be doing
- Working closely with the Project Management team to prepare, execute and deliver IT projects related to our product’s strategies.
- Managing the duties between the technical, business and operational teams and managing the projects from the development phase to the production release.
- Maintaining project schedules by monitoring the project’s progress and risks, coordinating activities, resolving problems and providing regular updates to stakeholders and ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Working closely with the Product Owners, Business Analysts, SCRUM Masters, Optimization and Production teams to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements and collaborating in defining the Product’s Vision
- Coordinating release planning, delivery of developments and production releases and assuring that they meet the quality assurance standards.
- Product Knowledge – Developing an understanding of relevant product domains
- Market Knowledge – Developing an understanding of the target market and user base.
- Participating in the PM Community activities in order to identify areas of improvement in Software, Product Development and Scrum processes to increase work productivity and efficiency
- Managing outsourced development projects
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant Project Management or equivalent experience in an agile/SCRUM environment
- Agile Certification (CSPO, CSM) an advantage
- Leadership, strong communication and project management skills, time management and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of successful project deliveries in a « start-up mode », fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Basic technical skills and technical background especially in Web development technologies
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies, Lean startup method a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Maintains outstanding attitude and excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with requirements management tool, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
What we offer
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Complimentary Sportkartya
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- Complimentary daily breakfast in the office
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- BBQ grill and sport events (Teqball, basketball, futsal)
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free English language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company