IT Project Manager
Does the thought of working with Scalable Web Architecture intrigue you? Over 200 developers are working around the world (and clock) always ensuring that our service maintains its highest standard at all times. If you would like to join a diverse international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you’re the kind of person we want! Come and join us at our headquarters in Luxembourg!
What you will really be doing
- Work inside a Project Management Office's team to prepare, execute and deliver IT projects related to our product’s strategies.
- Managing project to ensure they meet the deadline and quality requirements
Managing the duties between the technical, business and operational teams and managing the projects from the development phase to the production release.
- Maintaining project schedules by monitoring the project’s progress, risks and delivering, coordinating activities, resolving problems and providing regular updates to stakeholders and ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Working closely with the Product Owners, Business Analysts, Optimization and Production teams to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements and collaborating in definingt he Product’s Vision.
- Coordinating release planning, delivery of developments and production releases and assuring that they meet the quality assurance standards.
- Managing the changes
- Ensure a proper project reporting
Ensure a efficient communication during all project's life cycle phases.
- Product Knowledge – Developing an understanding of relevant product domains
- Market Knowledge – Developing an understanding of the target market and user base.
- Participating in the PMO's activities in order to identify areas of improvement in Software, Product Development and Scrum processes to increase work productivity and efficiency
- Managing outsourced development projects
- Any other activities in line with the employee's competencies defined by the line manager or the management of the company
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant Project Management or equivalent experience in an agile environment
- Agile Certification (CSPO, CSM)
Professional skills, personal competences, language
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management and problem solving skills
- Basic technical skills and technical background especially in Web development technologies
- Strong knowledge of Agile
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Maintains outstanding attitude and excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with requirements management tool, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language