Who We Are:
Docler Holding is a multinational enterprise headquartered in Luxembourg since 2013, which accounts for more than 1000 employees worldwide. We are driven by innovations and new technologies.
We are looking for an outstanding IT Recruiter, who would take ownership of recruiting for external services.
Who You Are:
You are a goal-oriented and hands-on sourcing and recruiting expert, specializing in IT profiles. You are an experienced recruiting partner, who possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of recruiting practices, which result in the timely completion of challenging assignments.
With your experience, you can execute proactive head-hunting strategies across multiple locations and levels of seniority. You are up to date with the recruitment market and a guiding partner to internal and external hiring managers.
If this sounds like you, you probably have:
- Experience dealing with all types and seniority levels of IT candidates, relocation, complex offers and candidate pipeline in a high-volume capacity
- A consistent track record of hiring success, ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Experienced multiple sourcing tools, extensions and ways to find the "hidden geeks'
- Clear and precise communication
- Strong network of Software Development experts and industry knowledge
- Passion for ensuring amazing candidate experience at all stages of the process
- 5+ years’ as a Recruiter, in-house and agency recruitment experience
- Full cycle recruitment: coordinating, sourcing, screening, leading candidate experience, prioritization, client account management, offer and negotiation
- You have tested multiple sourcing tools and ATSs
- You know how to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing recruitment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Aptitude, creativity and appetite to become greatest (⌐■_■) in tech recruitment
- Always be willing to go the extra mile for our partners
Fluent in English. French and German are strong advantages.
- Strong passion for the IT industry, and Software Development specifically
... we don't see a fit otherwise
You’ll stand out if
- You have successful business development experience
- Large record of successful collaboration with external clients
and P.S. you'll be our hero, if you already practiced penetration testing ;)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language