IT Security Specialist
Are you curious about the technology powering one of the most visited websites in the world? With over 45 million users, 2,000 servers, and 6 data centers around the globe, Livejasmin.com is unparalleled in the live streaming industry. It's no wonder Alexa ranked us as one of the Top 35 websites worldwide! Don’t hesitate: contact us and start your career in Luxembourg or Budapest!
What you will really be doing
- Ensure that we are always ahead of potential threats
- Penetration testing of our infrastructure and development of scalable test strategies
- Vulnerability research on our systems, including exotic ones
- Development of security tools automating complex tasks
- Take a hands-on role in building security solutions and improving existing ones
- Proactively working with product teams throughout the development cycle integrating security best practices
- Share knowledge with peers and mentor less experienced team members
- Degree in security field or equivalent experience (4+ years)
- Experience in Ethical Hacking of web applications and networked infrastructure
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques
- Familiarity with common toolkits used in penetration testing
- Experience in systems engineering with Linux systems (2+ years)
- Innovative thinker and problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organizations
- An open mind, willingness to be challenged and strong desire to learn
- Experience with OpenStack technologies is a plus
- Experience with Agile Secure Development Lifecycle and Threat Modeling is a plus
What we offer:
- Conferences, meetups.
- Daily breakfast in the office.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day.
- Customizable Cafeteria, Medicover, sport card.
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes).
- Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises.