IT Support & Service Desk Administrator
The primary focus of the position will be to provide outstanding technical support to your colleagues, both onsite and remotely. You will be responsible for interacting with, and offering support, to all levels of users in the business, which includes (mostly) developers, but also finance, operations, and fellow engineers.
- General computer configuration
- Install, repair, upgrade, and configure hardware and/or software products
- 3rd party application troubleshooting
- Deal with requests received through either our ticketing system (Jira) or by email
- Liaise with users, managers, and other support staff to ensure timely resolution of problems
- Active Directory and Exchange Console management
- Responsible of the deployment servers (SCCM / JAMF)
- Asset moving, cable arrangement, and printer and network maintenance.
- Inventory follow-ups and anything related to these directly or indirectly
- Mobile Device Management
- Create and update documentation where necessary
- 2+ years of relevant IT Administrator or equivalent experience
- Intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Ability to follow workflows and rules
- High-level knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of developer applications and VPN client configuration
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP DHCP network configuration,
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a positive attitude
- Good problem analysis, handling, and resolving skills
- Proactive with good people skills.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- PowerShell Scripting / Software packaging / GPOs are considered as assets
- MAC OS administration knowledge is a plus
What we offer
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and moving assistance from HR if relevant
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of service with the company
- Free gym membership
- Sympass discount card
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company