Junior Financial Analyst
TwinRed is a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector, offering both self-service and openRTB capabilities to its clients. Its proprietary platform was developed over a decade by Double Impact, allowing clients to have full access to a vast marketplace and an array of advanced optimization features.
Advertisers can bid on online advertising spaces in a real-time, auction-based marketplace and optimize their campaigns easily via multiple targeting features.
Publishers are able to monetize their traffic effectively and safely, using TwinRed’s advanced publisher features such as the private RTB marketplace, and full price and media control.
TwinRed has offices in Los Angeles, Budapest and Barcelona and is looking for talented and highly motivated colleagues to join their team in Barcelona. Be part of an energetic work atmosphere, with offices in Barceloneta right by the W Hotel.
- Performing daily payments concerning our Spanish entity
- Management of the external payroll company
- Support bookkeeping with the administration of invoices, expense reports, credit cards
- Daily operational tasks concerning payments of our clients
- Monthly reconciliation of client accounts
- Deal with ad-hoc requests from clients
- Monitoring financial compliance and fraud-prevention
- Constant communication with finance teams in the US and Luxembourg
- Report directly to the group CFO and Head of Operations
- Excellent level of English, other languages are beneficial
- 2 years of previous experience in finance or accounting in an international environment
- Be comfortable to work with a complex company structure
- A passion for online advertising, technology, and new digital innovations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within in a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Private health insurance
- New MacBook
- Brand new office with magnificent views
- Free coffee and snacks
- Flexible working hours