Learning & Development Manager
Every big company starts small. What was once a small garage project is now one of the 35 most visited websites in the world!
Our teams have worked hard to get us here, and we’re looking for dynamic minds to keep us moving forward. Join our #DoclerSquad and work with people from over 30 different countries, tackling exciting projects to shape our #LifeAtDocler
With us, you will...
- Manage the learning and professional development of the entire Hungarian organization, including a colorful mix of departments including HR, Legal, Marketing and IT – just to name a few…
- Participate in the establishment and execution of a new Talent Management System within the company to help our people become the best in show.
- Continually review and identify the training and development needs of individuals, teams and the organization to promote a learning culture with individual coaching that increases performance and efficiencies.
- Customize and improve our training programs to make them creative, innovate and engaging. Turn our programs into the talk of the town with training materials based on latest trends in technology and corporate training methodology (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, eLearning, workshops, etc.).
- Come up with creative ways to help us build the employee engagement level in the company, because we all know that a team is only as strong as its weakest link.
- Conduct post-training analysis to measure results and make improvements, because continuous improvement is part of our DNA.
- Travel regularly to our headquarters in lovely Luxembourg, so get that suitcase out of the basement and make sure your passport is up to date!
What we expect from you...
- Experience of a minimum of 5 years in a similar role and ability to train and coach colleagues with very diverse backgrounds. A degree in Human Resources or similar would be a bonus.
- Inspiring verbal & written language skills in English and Hungarian.
- A systematic and structure approach, with strong knowledge and experience in project management and learning management systems.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training methods and impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in front of larger audience.
- A team player who can confidently liaise with all people at all levels, from all over the world.
- A positive attitude and an open-mind. When the going gets tough, the tough….stay calm and crack a joke! You’ve got to have a sense of humor in times of pressure. If you’ve gained your experience travelling the world, can find the silver lining in every cloud and know how to turn a problem into a challenge, you’ll fit right in.
In return you will get...
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities.
- Free breakfast every day - because you can’t tackle a full day on an empty stomach.
- Gym membership at Sportkártya so you can lift, or run, or flex, your way.
- We’ll make sure your eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with Medicover.
- Did we mentioned we have the best security guards ever! Apart from keeping our building safe, they make sure your vehicles are well protected! You are more than welcomed to park for free in our parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
How to Apply:
- Only serious candidates with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar field should apply. Send us your resume and a brief description of why the job appeals to you in a cover letter.
- A smile makes the world go round so show us yours! Put together a short video introduction that shows us who you are. This is your best chance to stand out – so get creative!