The Managing Director will direct the Ayurvedic Center operations by developing and implementing strategies and services which meet or exceed the needs of owners and guests.
With us you will
- Train and maintain Service standards in every aspect of the Ayurvedic Center’s operations.
- Oversee the management and administration of all employees.
- Create and implement Standard Operating Procedures.
- Select vendors for operations and manage contract agreements based on company guidelines.
- Participate in the recruitment, training, development, disciplining, promotion and termination of employees.
- Give international hiring recommendations.
- Provide excellent guest service and monitor guest feedback. Supervise and follow-up on guest requests and comments.
- Monitor the follow-ups on post-treatment recommendations.
- Review expenditures to ensure they are in kept within budgets.
- Ensure customer needs are being served based on the highest standards.
- Monitor stock inventory and follow-up on pending purchases.
- Take a leading role in resolving any and all guest concerns.
- Oversee product research, product selection and purchasing, product display.
- Develop, implement and maintain an orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Prepare the budget and forecast on a monthly period and annual basis.
- Create accurate monthly forecast and financial reports.
We'd love to meet someone with
- Strong concentration and decision-making skills
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Ideally at least 1-3 years’ spa managerial experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with employees and guests
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Flexible, strategic team player with high integrity and ethical standards
- Knowledge of Ayurveda, herbs, ayurvedic remedies and herbal formulation is an advantage
- Active intermediate level of English knowledge
- Be legally authorized to work in Hungary
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. We offer Gym membership at Sportkártya so you can lift, or run, or flex, your way.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.