As a result of the team growth of the Teqball group, we are looking for a colleague in the position above.
At Teqball Kft, a young and spiritful team welcomes you, where you can get acquainted with new and innovative things. Teqball is the tool that is perfect for both professional soccer players and amateur sports friends to develop their technical knowledge, concentration skills and stamina.
- Preparation and updating of production and maintenance documents,
- Eliminating and analysing technical and manufacturing problems,
- Supporting the daily production,
- Supporting the implementation of the new product (NPI),
- Ensuring the continuity of production,
- Analysis of the daily line production, flow planning, Layout design,
- Planning maintenance tasks,
- Participation in machine and production line installations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary,
- Modern working environment, international Company,
- Closed, guarded parking area,
- Regular team-building events and awesome atmosphere,
- Participation in exciting new projects.
- At least 3-year experience in engineering (preferably at metal-, plastic- or automotive manufacturing companies),
- Knowledge of automotive processes is advantageous (PFMEA, PPAP, APQP, VDA 6.3, Lean/Kaizen, TPM)
- Knowledge of 3D design softwares (SolidWorks is adnvantageous),
- English knowledge (both written and spoken),
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office,
- Driving license – Category B.