The ideal candidate is a creative young social media savvy person, who will perform internal and external product intelligence collection by using our platform and other competitor mobile live streaming applications in the market. This person will broadcast live on our platform and on those of the competitors.
Are you a blogger or better vlogger; and you have achieved a good number of followers? Do you feel natural when broadcasting your content and analyzing the market?
What you will really be doing
- Daily broadcast on all mobile live streaming applications in the market (including our platform) like any other broadcaster
- Daily usage of all mobile live streaming applications as a regular viewer (make purchases etc.)
- Review of competitors social media profiles
- Review of competitors’ app store feedback
- Create routine and ad hoc reports: qualitative and quantitative. Reports should show the activities of these competitors and the market trends in general.
- Ad hoc reports: in case of new features or anything else that requires immediate attention
- Weekly reports
- Collaborating with Analytics and Marketing teams in collating information needed for business decision-making.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions and product development meetings
- Social Media influencer or very advanced user (YouTube, Facebook, snapchat, Tumblr, etc.)
- General social media savviness: from the most to the least popular platforms
- Excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable with live broadcasting and self-presenting; previous broadcasting experience is a plus
- Impeccable spoken and written English
- Good reporting skills
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Spoken German or French is an asset
- Enthusiast, new trends addict
- Bachelor in Marketing is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language