Operational Director (Docler SSC)
Every big company starts small. What was once a small garage project is now one of the 35 most visited websites in the world! Our teams have worked hard to get us here, and we’re looking for persistent minds to keep pushing forward. Join our #DoclerSquad and work with peers from over 30 different countries, tackling exciting projects, having fun, and helping to shape the #LifeAtDocler.
The Operational Director – Shared Service Centre (SSC) is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the CEO of Docler Holding will be charged with advancing the next chapter of our transformation, modernizing (leveraging technology) and optimizing the businesses operations in order to drive our business strategy faster both in terms of growth and efficiency. The Operational Director oversees the SSC entity operations and expansion.
With us You will...
- Partner with the CEO-Docler Holding in creating the short- and long-term vision of the company, and participates in setting the related strategy, goals and priorities
- Work closely with senior management
- Lead operations of the company including Customer Support, Account Management and Business Development
- Lead department leaders to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Ensure highest level of compliance and excellence from the Customer Support department
- Design and implement business operations, ensure effectiveness, validate and implement business strategies
- Monitor the strict adherence to governance and setting high standards of professionalism across the functions
- Promote the company culture and vision internally and externally
- Represent the company as a member of the board of different associations
What we expect from You...
- 7 years of experience in senior management within a global IT industry preferred
- High energy and resourceful leader with the capability to quickly take control of responsibilities and establish himself/herself as a credible strategic business partner
- Dynamic profile with a natural leader aura, that enjoys developing teams/structures
- Strategic and a solution-oriented person with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated operational experience in supervising Operations, HR, and customer support function
- Executive presence with the ability to effectively influence and drive change across all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills with the ability to present views in a clear and compelling manner and develop trust and influence as a senior thought-leader with a broad relationship base.
- Global knowledge and experience with a stint at Fortune 500 IT company preferred.
- English: excellent written and verbal skills, any other European language is an advantage
In return you will get...
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities.
Free breakfast every day - because you can’t tackle a full day on an empty stomach.
Gym membership at Sportkártya so you can lift, or run, or flex, your way.
- We’ll make sure your eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with Medicover.
- Did we mentioned we have the best security guards ever! Apart from keeping our building safe, they make sure your vehicles are well protected! You are more than welcomed to park for free in our parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!