Docler Holding’s PR team is looking for a PR assistant to support the execution of events and other general tasks related to internal and external communication. Further your career in communications by joining our incredibly multicultural and diverse team that is blessed with a healthy sense of humor and is at the heart of all of the company events, many of which are in collaboration with other prestigious companies of Luxembourg.
What you will really be doing
- Assist and support the communication manager in her day-to-day tasks.
- Promote a positive environment that fosters fun, safety and a young mindset.
- Support the Senior Corporate Designer with elementary tasks.
- Support the established social media strategy and posts.
- Manage internal sports activities such as the rental of pitches and the creation/distribution of basketball, futsal and volleyball kits.
Maintain good public relations with the staff and always represent the best interests of Docler Holding.
- Assist and support the event manager in her day-to-day tasks.
- Participate in the successful execution of external and internal events.
- Perform special event duties such as checking and establishing the set up for events and programs (internal and external events).
- Communicate with the PR team to create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary, create marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events.
- Be responsible for basic technical tasks related to events (e.g displays, cabling)
- Be in charge of deliveries and/or the transportation of items and valuable art pieces.
- Order (under the supervision of managers), quality check and arrange the logistics of items for external events for different products.
- Compile the necessary quantities for promotional materials across departments.
- Cooperate with the team to provide print estimates and pack up instructions for each release.
- Preparation of gift bundles and sending to partners.
- Keep in contact with providers for the multiple brands of the group.
- Search for new companies that can provide high quality branded items.
- Written and verbal communication skills (English and French)
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Customer service skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Traditional media and social media best practices
- Driving license
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop + InDesign
- Flexibility to be able to work in both an office and on-site
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass Card, conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
Bonus: let’s make our dream come true and double our yearly salary together (*applicable terms and conditions in the Bonus Policy)