The PR&Marketing Manager will be an active skilled individual for Teqball in Luxembourg, working closely with colleagues across the Teqball Group - FITEQ. This person will participate in the development and implementation of strategic communications and related events as well as marketing campaigns for both internal and external stakeholders and customers.
What you will really be doing
- Develop and execute strategies that are intended to create and uphold a positive public image.
- Work and form relationships with various members of the media, government, and public to generate business growth and opportunities.
- Responsible for researching public opinion and communicating with investors to enhance the businesses' reputation in the financial community.
- Other duties may include informing executives on market trends, calculating communications budgets, arranging interviews and preparing speeches.
- Manage crisis communication if anything arises and has the potential to endanger the reputation of the brand.
- Develop (and execute) a compelling communications and public relations strategy and plan in line with Teqball’s objectives.This will include the development of an internal communications strategy to keep all employees informed of business developments in addition to managing the Group’s external reputation.
- Oversee the communications strategy.
- Plan and execute Teqball events in close cooperation with the Business Development and Sales team
- Acts as the businesses' representative during industry events and hold responsibility for all external communications activities
- Support / develop the Teqball website, public relation strategy and social media identity
- Manage the digital strategy to use as channels for communications
- Manage and create all communications on behalf of Teqball.
- Develop unified compelling and consistent narrative / collateral / repository etc for Teqball including the coordination of presentations / communications assets and materials
- Support Teqball Group functions to develop, implement and execute communications and public relations requirements.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to respond to any communications issues that impact Teqball
- Liaise with and manage external agencies and suppliers as required
- Input into the annual report process (content development)
- Support with drafting and publication of public relations and communications material
- Work closely with the marketing team (including the graphic design team) on the above tasks
Competencies & Experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and in French / a proven ability to create, develop and communicate key concepts
- A highly motivated and experienced communicator who can display a high energy approach
- A proven ability to lead, challenge and be confident advising key senior stakeholders in the organization
- The ability to develop strong, collaborative internal and external relationships to deliver consistently high quality communication and public relations materials
- A team player who has a track record of operating on their own initiative, and to the highest standards, setting clear goals with measurable results.
- Highly responsive with the ability to maintain effective decision making during periods of time pressure
- Ability to multi-task, strong time management skills and an ability to adapt quickly to changing environments
- An excellent and fundamental understanding in relation to the development and execution of communications and marketing strategies
- Relevant third level qualification and/or degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism, Communications, Business or related field. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience in a relevant role demonstrating a clear track record of achievement.
- Experience working in a sporting/lifestyle environment desirable, is essential.
- Strong relationships within the journalist and media arena on key markets
Member of key public relations bodies
Media spokesperson experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language