Product Owner - Elvoline B2C
Are you interested in working on an emerging hotel booking website called elvoline.com which is full of opportunities? Does the thought of making something more successful intrigue you? If you would like to join a diverse international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you’re the kind of person we want! Come and join us at our headquarters in Luxembourg!
Your tasks will be:
- Establish new partnership with providers and sales partners.
- Daily communication with our current partners (providers, price comparisons sites).
- Establish the integration with providers, hotel chains, and price comparing websites
- Managing the arising problems and communicating the required information for development from our partners
- Optimizing our services of our current sales partners to get the maximum profit.
- Managing the prioritization of our developments.
- Checking and managing the development of our website.
- Communicating and explaining the website developments to our customer support team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
- At least 2-3 years of verified work experience in the field of online travel.
- Experience in building, maintaining and developing business relationship with business partners.
- Active commercial portfolio with with travel providers, hotel chains, price comparing sites.
- Benefit from existing business relationships with providers, hotel chains and and price comparing sites, bringing new parties in.
- Technical/system knowledge in the field of online booking systems.
- Knowing how to optimize price comparing sites to reach maximum profitability.
- Knowledge and experience in how to build, implement and improve an online booking website as of the early stages.
- Comprehensive technical and business knowledge of B2C systems.
- Knowledge on how to connect hotels and other travel services to online platforms, process and system-wise.
- Ideas and plans on how to increase online traffic.
- Team-player, ability to take the lead.
- English fluent, French is an asset.
Bonus: let’s make our dream come true and double our yearly salary together (*applicable terms and conditions in the Bonus Policy)