Product Owner of the Admin tools for SSC
Curious about the technologies powering some of the most visited websites in the world? Build products, ranking in top 35 in Alexa, serve 50 million users daily, operate 2,000 servers and 6 data centers. Livejasmin.com has become outstanding and market leader in the live streaming industry. Jasmin.com is the place where people can connect authentically. Oranum.com is the pioneering innovator in the online spiritual world and has become the world’s biggest live spiritual site.
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
With us, you will be
- Owner of the Product Backlog and Product Roadmap
- Accountable for the management and prioritization of the backlog, keeping it clean and properly prioritizing based on global priorities, impact, resources, business strategy and dependencies
- Responsible of the global product strategy by developing business roadmap, defining the goals and vision ensuring the product's growth and success
- Representing both the stakeholders and the business within the dedicated team, managing communication and expectations
- Defining key features of the product documented & the criteria of its success
- Ensuring the product reaches the set milestones/goals with timely deliveries of expected product increments
- Constantly following our competitors and the industry to find feature gaps and propose solutions
- Actively participating in Product Backlog grooming sessions, retrospectives, and project team’s release planning sessions
- Providing validated requirements as well as all the required information to make proper development (including designs, test-cases, acceptance criteria etc.)
- Collaborating actively with UX, Analytics, SEO and BigData to reach a customer-centric approach and propose strategic business decisions based on data analysis and interpretation
- Collaborating actively with the IT Project Manager (PM) to facilitate work across teams to deliver initiatives on time
- Ensuring effective SDLC execution working closely with PMs, EMs, LDs, BAs, UI/UX, as well as all other business departments (i.e. finance, legal, risk, anti-fraud, compliance, etc.)
- Creating and updating release plans and defining release dates and content alongside the PM
What we expect from you ...
- Previous experience in a similar role in product management
- Knowledge of software development and web technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Strong presentation and good negotiation skills
- Team spirit and outstanding verbal and written communication abilities
- In-depth understanding of industry market conditions and trends
- Passion for improving consumer experiences using technology
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
In return, you will get
- Full trust from your day 1, with clear goals to achieve
- High profile team with data analysts, engineers, and data scientists
- Conferences, meetups
- Complimentary coffee, and tea
- Customizable Cafeteria, private health insurance
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!