Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work inside a Project Management Office's team to prepare, execute and deliver IT projects related to our product’s strategies.
- Managing the duties between the technical, business and operational teams and managing the projects from the development phase to the production release.
- Maintaining project schedules by monitoring the project’s progress and risks, coordinating activities, resolving problems and providing regular updates to stakeholders and ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Working closely with the Product Owners, Business Analysts, Optimization and Production teams to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements and collaborating in definingt he Product’s Vision
- Coordinating release planning, delivery of developments and production releases and assuring that they meet the quality assurance standards.
- Product Knowledge – Developing an understanding of relevant product domains
- Market Knowledge – Developing an understanding of the target market and user base.
- Participating in the PMO's activities in order to identify areas of improvement in Software, Product Development and Scrum processes to increase work productivity and efficiency
- Managing outsourced development projects
- Any other activities in line with the employee's competencies defined by the line manager or the management of the company
Professional skills, personal competences, language
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant Project Management or equivalent experience in an agile environment
- 2+ years experience at Docler or equivalent references (References that involved working with high availability and traffic services for the same amount of time at other companies)
- Agile Certification (CSPO, CSM)
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management and problem solving skills
- Basic technical skills and technical background especially in Web development technologies
- Strong knowledge of Agile
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Maintains outstanding attitude and excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with requirements management tool, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
What we offer
- 1500 EUR conference package according to performance
- Support of acquire certificates
- Professional development with active support
- Comfortable and attractive working environment
- Monthly vouchers
- Sport opportunities (football, basketball, Teqball)
- Bicycle and car parking facilities
- Pool, table football, PS4
- Regular free-time activities, cool atmosphere