The Secretary shall actively support the Head of International Relations develop, manage and deliver key projects in line with the strategic plan and as detailed in the annual sport business plan.
The Secretary to the Head of International Relations shall bring industry-related and/or transferable knowledge, administrative and overall project management experience to FITEQ.
- Head of International Relations (line report)
- Executive Board
- Executive Office
- Sport Director
- Sport Department
- Industry Stakeholders and Clients
- Prospective, Bidding and Event hosts
- National Federations
The Secretary shall provide the Head of International Relations with administrative, operational and managerial support. To undertake this role effectively and efficiently, the Secretary should have a sound understanding of Microsoft Office, be extremely fast at managing affairs / solving problems and have previous experience as an executive or administration assistant.
The primary responsibilities of the Secretary shall include but are not limited to the following;
- Supporting day-to-day work of the Head of International Relations with administrative tasks;
- Coordination and organisation of management meetings, diaries and appointments;
- Managing relations with external partners and internal management;
- Governing and managing documentation, helping management with preparing, editing and duplicating documents;
- Keeping to document deadlines;
- Other business-related tasks, assistance with management requests (organising business trips, public relations, etc.).
- Complete such event duties and activities as directed.
PERSONAL PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
The personal profile and experience of the Secretary shall include but are not limited to the following;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Native Hungarian language knowledge;
- Good knowledge of French language,
- Relevant experience in similar field;
- A knowledge of, and passion for, sport and its impact on society and its values;
- Self‐started and quick learner who can manage his or her own time;
- Detail oriented; - Good organisational, administrative and project management skills;
- Reliable, punctual, professional and polite;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of an interdependent team;
LOCATION AND WORKING HOURS
The role is in Budapest however extensive international travel is expected. Due to the nature of the sporting sector, working outside of traditional hours will also be required.