Senior Business Analyst (Mobile)
Are you curious about the technology powering one of the most visited websites in the world? With over 45 million users, 2,000 servers, and 6 data centers around the globe, Livejasmin.com is unparalleled in the live streaming industry. It's no wonder Alexa ranked us as one of the Top 35 websites worldwide! Don’t hesitate: contact us and start your career in Luxembourg or Budapest!
What you will really be doing
- Clarifying business requirements
- Documenting business requirements in Confluence (use cases, flow charts, wireframes)
- Designing functional requirements and wire-frames
- Ensuring that user stories meet the required criteria so work can be designated as complete (epics, user stories, sub-tickets)
- Supporting the development team, POs/PMs and Architects with release planning, functional research and release testing
- Participating in team planning meetings and ensuring availability to provide advice, clarification and guidance during the execution of each Sprint
- Reviewing completed work from the development sprints
- Working closely with the designer team
- 5+ years of relevant Web Product Management experience
- 5+ years experience on Mobile preferred.
- Strong UX Design Wireframing and Prototyping experience
- User Stories visualizations, Acceptance criteria and Functional specifications
- Strong user, customer orientation
- Basic technical skills, especially in Web development technologies
- Familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Experience with high-traffic websites
- Experience with Live Streaming Services
- Familiarity with change management tools, such as JIRA and Confluence
What we offer
- Conferences, meetups.
- Daily breakfast in the office.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day.
- Customizable Cafeteria, Medicover, sport card.
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes).
- Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises.