Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Are you interested in joining an award-winning live streaming website that has 45 million unique visitors per day? Does the thought of working with scalable web architecture pique your interest? Would you be excited to work on one of the world’s Top 30 websites according to Alexa.com? If the answer is yes for any of the above, then LiveJasmin is the place for you! Over 200 developers are working around the world (and clock) to ensure our service maintains the highest standards at all times. If you would like to join a diverse international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you’re the kind of person we want! Come and join us at our headquarters in Luxembourg!
What you will be doing in our team
- Define, develop and be responsible for a set of KPIs that provide a 360 degrees view of the company’s global web-based product, in line with the KPIs used by the operational teams.
- Understand the business drivers and their financial impact, gain product-related insights working in close collaboration with the product and finance teams.
- Request and monitor the developments related to data collection to the different teams (e.g. product development, business intelligence), extract existing data from several databases and reporting systems, analyze it and build dashboards and presentations to communicate the results.
- Develop, maintain and communicate with C-level management on the use of the KPIs and their impact on the financial statements and all other aspects of the company.
- Be a data ambassador, willing to start from very simple but comprehensive set of metrics and leading the process towards more complex analyses.
- Work on a long-term project while delivering meaningful short-term improvements.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis on a variety of projects
- Any other activities assigned by the direct supervisor or the management
- 3+ years of demonstrated hands on experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Industry knowledge of ecommerce (e.g. payment methods, marketing campaigns, traffic, conversion rates)
- Knowledge of statistical techniques including regressions, cluster analysis and forecasting methodologies. Solid SQL knowledge, data analysis experience with either R or Python
- Ability to query databases with SQL in order to extract the information required for the analysis. Ability and experience dealing with varied data sets (large and small)
- Being able to create dashboards to help the team members and the management to better understand the results of your analyses, using Excel, Tableau, Power BI or other visualization tools. Also being familiar with Google Analytics for analyzing website traffic and in-depth details about side-visitors behavior and business growth
- Being able to work autonomously and proactively, to discuss with many different teams, collect and understand the necessary data and action it
Personal competences, language skills
- Excellent analytical skills to understand what data is required, how to obtain it and what level of analysis is relevant to have a timely impact on the business
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with all the stakeholders, understand the business and define meaningful and understandable KPIs
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to both technical and non-technical audiences. Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workloads and manage competing priorities
- Fluent in English; Hungarian or any other language a plus
What we offer
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and possibility of moving assistance by a relocation agency
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of service with the company
- Free gym membership
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company