Senior Publisher Account Manager
TwinRed is a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector, offering both self-service and openRTB capabilities to its clients. Its proprietary platform was developed over a decade by Double Impact, allowing clients to have full access to a vast marketplace and an array of advanced optimization features.
Advertisers can bid on online advertising spaces in a real-time, auction-based marketplace and optimize their campaigns easily via multiple targeting features.
Publishers are able to monetize their traffic effectively and safely, using TwinRed’s advanced publisher features such as the private RTB marketplace, and full price and media control.
TwinRed has offices in Los Angeles, Budapest and Barcelona and is looking for talented and highly motivated colleagues to join their team in Barcelona. Be part of an energetic work atmosphere, with offices in Barceloneta right by the W Hotel.
- Managing and building long-term relationships with an existing portfolio of medium – large sized publishers
- Scaling portfolio revenues and volumes
- Optimizing advertising placements, website layouts, and advising publishers on how to scale revenues
- Staying on top of industry trends and providing website and data analysis on a continuous basis
- Conducting active business development for new publishers
- Setting up processes in the publishing department, such as marketplace optimization, website promotions, negotiation, and the reporting of new deals
- Establishing new processes and working closely with the finance and compliance departments
- Weekly/Monthly financial and data reports
- Attending tradeshows around the world
- Excellent level of English, other languages are highly valued – especially Russian
- Previous experience from an advertising network is highly advantageous
- Critical-thinking and basic mathematical skills
- Comfortable with adult content
- A passion for online advertising, technology and new digital innovations
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Ability to work autonomously and within in a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Quarterly bonus program based on results
- Private health insurance
- New Macbook
- Brand new office with magnificent views
- Free coffee and snacks
- Flexible working hours