Social Media and Editorial Coordinator
What we are looking for: A talented social media and editorial coordinator who can administer a unique social media account for one of our brands. This person will be in charge of creating content and recruiting influencers via social media, whilst implementing new strategies to reach the required sales figures.
This candidate will also be required to conceptualize digital content for our website, www.jasmin.com
About us: Jasmin.com is a lifestyle and influencer vlogging/streaming website, where viewers can connect with their favorite social media influencers and celebrities, and also read interesting content on subjects such as luxury, style, travel art etc. Additionally, users also have the option of proposing and generating their own content.
Over the past 15 years our holding company has established itself as a leader in streaming technology, whose websites get extremely high traffic with millions of daily visitors. Additionally, it has also seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees spanning across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg, and offices in Los Angeles, Budapest, Hong Kong and Cagliari.
If you would like to join a diverse international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, then you’re exactly what we are looking for. So come, and join us at our headquarters in Luxembourg!
What you will really be doing:
- Reach monthly recruitment and sales goals in terms of number of influencers.
- Take complete charge of the social media channels exclusively created for the purpose of influencer recruitment.
- Conceptualize and supervise the creation of engaging content such as videos, ads, imagery, etc.
- Do whatever it takes, right from attending events, planning on ground activations, to implementing new FB ad strategies, and general networking to run these influencer marketing campaigns and reach necessary goals.
- Creating, editing and putting together content for Jasmin website.
- Establishing relationships, and creating a database of journalists who can write articles on the required subjects. (Lifestyle, Entertainment, Travel and Beauty)
- You are a Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have at least 2-3 years’ of experience in social media, and have demonstrated proficiency in popular social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- You are comfortable with deadlines and challenging targets.
- You are well versed with picture editing tools and software (Such as Adobe Photoshop)
- You are proactive and a hustler and can explore different avenues to gather the required number of influencers that we need every month.
- You are passionate and have an affinity for trend and media monitoring.
- You can take your own decisions and deploy your own strategies to reach necessary goals.
- You have at least a year of sales experience.
- You are familiar about the different social media tools to generate traffic such as Facebook ads, sponsored posts on Instagram etc.
What we offer
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg