Social Media Intern
Forward-thinking, fast paced multinational IT Company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, and a tech mindset in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to work with an intern hoping to gain extensive online experience.
What you will really be doing
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Assist with online outreach and promotions using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Optimize website and social media content.
- Perform keyword analysis.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis.
- Write editorial content.
- Launch online campaigns and sponsored posts.
- Create and maintain a posting schedule.
- Monitor online presence and generate comprehensive reports on a weekly basis.
- Search for online contests and/or programs to promote our employees and/or the company's lifestyle.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university, actively pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, and interested in IT.
- 2 years of experience with the Internet and social media platforms.
- Understanding of the latest SEO/SEM tactics.
- Creativity, and outside of the box thinking.
- Enthusiasm, proactivity, attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent written and oral communication in English. Any other languages are a plus.
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Video creation.
- Interest in video games, hacking, internet development and all things technology.
- Practical experience with social media campaigns.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals.
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- Compensation and lunch vouchers.
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg