Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a talented and dynamic social/digital media guru.
Do things only exist for you if they can be found on Social Networks? Would you update your relationship status before telling your parents? Are you familiar with the burning need to share a particularly funny GIF with the world?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we want you! We’re looking for a talented Social Media Guru to work with our young and dynamic company. If you’re interested in joining a fun and hardworking company, send us your professional profile today!
Docler Holding is a massive multinational IT group that has been thriving since 2001. Our company manages and operates a plethora of websites, including one which is a world leader in live video streaming and draws in 50 million visitors on a daily basis. Over the past 17 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents.
If you would like to join a diverse, international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, then we want you to be our new Social Media Guru! Come and join us in Budapest.
Tasks and responsibility:
- Be the alpha and omega of all social media strategies related on a corporate level
- Checking social media pages multiple times every day.
- Creating and managing the content
- Working on pictures editing
- Thinking creatively and helping in setting up the strategy
- Social Media trainings whenever needed
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Any degree in Communication, Journalism or Marketing
- Experience in social/digital media
- Demonstrable proficiency using popular social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience in writing content for social sites and effectively managing online relationships with users
- Proactivity and self-management, we are looking for someone who is always thinking 10 steps ahead
- Strong ability to write short-form copy and ability to take on the "voice" of the organization whenever needed, with an affinity for communicating to multiple audiences
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage a social media strategy to drive community engagement and interaction
- Demonstrated ability for photography and videos transcoding
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- High level of attention to detail and professionalism
- Team player
- Other languages can be an asset
What’s in it for You:
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Free daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Free guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons, and other surprise events
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- BBQ grill and sport events (Teqball, basketball, futsal)
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within the company