Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
-Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
-Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
-Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
With us, you will...
- join a new UX design team with video and graphics designers to build a new TikTok-like mobile app experience
- create, implement, and mix short music, audio samples and sound effects that will be applied to enhance user-created video
- use different sound implementation systems, such as Wwise, FMOD, Unity and Unreal
- compose and engineer new audio artifacts that people will love
- maintain and constantly update the audio library
- work with software engineering teams, so that the audio experience is properly integrated into our applications
- own all the audio design stages from the concept to the final hand-off to software developers
- report to the Head of Design, and ensure that your creativity and produce is in line with the goals and feedback of the design team
- follow new technologies, music trends and recommend their usage
- assist in post-production by improving sound quality or adding sound over video
- record, layer and produce sounds and sound effects for a desired impact
What we expect from you...
- applicants are required to submit a set of audio samples, available as an online portfolio, as part of their application
- the shared portfolio must include at least 5 catchy composed music samples, with max. 15 seconds length, and at least 5 sound effects that are great to be applied on a video
- knowledge of scripting systems for games is a plus
- strong skills in adding sound over video
- experience in audio-video post-production
- experience in engineering, composing and producing sounds and effects for a great audio experience
- experience in integrating audio files into mobile apps or mobile web experiences
- visual design skills with UX design is a plus
- willingness to learn and develop, follow technology improvements
- ability to present designs to various stakeholders
- upper intermediate (B2) or higher English knowledge
What’s in it for you...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- Gym membership at Sportkártya so you can lift, or run, or flex, your way.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!