Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
-Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
-Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
-Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
Aim of the Role
The Strategic Buyer will be a member of the procurement team reporting to the Senior Strategic Procurement Manager. The Strategic Buyer will oversee the highest value purchases of Docler Holding Group and play an important role in developing vendor and stakeholder management. The Strategic Buyer will manage the end-to-end procurement process to ensure compliance while providing the highest quality and on-time supplies.
With us you will
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy for the assigned category to improve supplier management, mitigate risk and deliver savings while maintaining highest quality standards and on-time supplies.
- Oversee the end-to-end procurement process including source-to-contract and procure-to-pay procedures
- Manage supplier prequalification, competitive bidding, supplier selection, evaluation and contract negotiation
- Interact with both internal stakeholders and vendors either in Hungarian or English
- Analyze industry trends and market competition to find alternative suppliers or technologies
- Facilitate cross-functional teams to adapt industry best practices and work within policy framework
- Ensure compliance and proper documentation throughout the process
- Prepare regular or ad-hoc reports, charts, analysis and executive summaries
- Support the development of accurate forecasting and reporting of the category spend and identify cost savings opportunities
- Provide pro-active support in continuous process development, identify gaps and potential improvement opportunities, implement risk mitigation measures
- Any other duties delegated by the Senior Strategic Procurement Manager or the President of the Owner’s Supervisory Board
We'd love to meet someone with
- 3+ years of proven experience as Strategic Buyer or similar role preferably in an international matrix organization.
- Degree in engineering, business administration, accounting or finance
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office, spreadsheets analysis
- Broad insight and working knowledge of procurement procedures and techniques
- Hands-on experience with e-sourcing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding problem solving skills
- Analytical mind with strategic ability
- Proactive, self-motivated and independent approach
- Open, dynamic and flexible personality
- Ability to work on conflicting priorities
- Proficient in English and Hungarian languages both written and orally
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- Gym membership at Sportkártya so you can lift, or run, or flex, your way.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!