SVP of Sales and Traffic
Unique, exciting, fun loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Jasmin Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
With us, you will be…
- Responsible for defining, executing and controlling sales strategy and adjoining sales plans in line with the company’s long-term business strategy
- Responsible for overall sales performance, the achievement of sales organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with firm business strategy by forecasting and developing annual sales plan, projecting expected sales volume for existing and new business partners
- Monitoring market, competitor and customer activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions to support alignment and re-alignment on overall company and business strategies
- Overviewing the Affiliate Sales Team activates and support Head of Sales to target and close strategic deals delivering profitable growth of the affiliate business
- Monitoring and analyzing sales KPI’s and data and defining strategy to improve sales performance on lost sales and customer accounts
- Identifying new strategic partnership opportunities while strengthening relationship with existing partners
- Collaborating with Marketing, Product, Marketing Analytics, and Engineering to identify and seize opportunities to improve web conversion rates. Lead and support the internal cross-functional team to develop a holistic roadmap, test hypothesis and overall improve test plan and processes.
- Supporting the Marketing department in developing and executing a defined marketing and communications strategy to contribute to business growth and enhances brand awareness
- Overviewing the Media Buy Department and closely collaborate with Head of Traffic to improve media buy processes and activities in line with the company’s long-term strategy and short-term goals by supporting the planning and execution of media buy initiatives
- Monitoring and analyze the results and the effectiveness of media buy and marketing campaigns
- Supporting the Head of Traffic in identifying new media buy opportunities and negotiating with media sales partners to optimize media buy budget utilization
- Monitor recruitment and new hires in the various departments overseen, ensuring all teams and employees align with Company goals
- Oversee departmental budgets and report to leadership regularly
- Boost departmental morale, keeping employees engaged, and developing employees through experience and educational opportunities
- Manage product development teams for new gay and trans versions of our flagship adult product LiveJasmin and Camerboys site
- Implement community standards and best practices to ensure a leading position of the social movement to gain the most credibility with the gay/male model community/activists
- Represent the company and products on industry events and summits, identifying new partnership opportunities to support overall growth of the business
- Any other tasks assigned by the CEO
What we expect from you…
- 10+ years of working experience in a senior business development, senior sales executive or a similar position;
- A degree in Business administration, Marketing, Information
- Experience in affiliate marketing and/or digital-marketing in a similar role, from agency, network, publisher or client side
- Experience in adult, dating or gambling industry (preferably also related to services / B2B and B2C) will be considered as a strong asset
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to work closely with various teams throughout organization.
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic organization and ability to work to shifting priorities with tight deadlines.
- English: excellent written and verbal skills, any other European language is an advantage.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, colour, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
Are you ready to unleash your power?