TeqSports Project Coordinator
Teqsports at Teqball
The Teq table is a multifunctional sports equipment suitable for several sport activities, including Teqball (based on Soccer), Teqis (based on Tennis), Teqpong (based on Table tennis), Teqvoly (based on Volleyball), Qatch (based on Handball) and their respective para sport versions. Each new function has its own set of rules developed by sport professionals.
We are building each sport activity on a global basis, with the aim of making them popular among athletes and the general public alike.
- Support the work of the Project manager and the Head of the given sport;
- Support preparing for and organizing tournaments and promotional events in different countries - if necessary: accommodation / table transportation / travel arrangements, provision of marketing materials, etc;
- Track appearances on social media platforms related to the event, plan with marketing team;
- Prepare a competition plan;
- Build and activate an international contact database;
- Contact with potential organizing partners;
- Support finetuning of rules and testing;
- Contribute to the development of the training programs,
- Prepare general introduction materials, presentations, brochures, texts;
- Continuously coordinate with other relevant departments;
- Perform general project management duties;
- Create an intellectual product for the employer;
- Conclude and follow-up contracts,
- Contact and supervise sponsors.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position or in sports development (preferably in tennis, table tennis, volleyball and handball);
- University or college degree;
- Fluent in English (both written and oral);
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Working well with others whether leading or contributing to a project;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- International network in the world of sport;
- Professional sport background;
- Degree obtained in sports;
- Additional languages spoken.