Can you transform ideas into fascinating and complex interfaces? Do you have an eye for clean and artful designs? Are you the type of person that rolls their eyes at a shabby webpage? Do you enjoy working in an extremely diverse team? Here at Docler Holding the most multicultural department is the Design Department. No matter where you come from, you will feel right at home. People from all over the world and from all walks of life found their perfect place within the department. It is because of this diverse environment that not a single day can be considered as "just another day at the office". If you feel like you have yet to find your place at a company, that is because your place is with us.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guide.
- Collaborate with Project Management and Development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create Wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conceptualise original ideas, bringing simplicity and user friendliness to complex designs
- Follow guidelines, quality requirements, conventions and rules
- Follow technology improvements and recommend their usage
- Mentor and review other UI/UX Designers
- 5+ years UI/UX Designer or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable Web and Android & iOS platform design skills, must have online portfolio (mandatory for application)
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, user flow, ect.
- Strong skills in UI design and development.
- Knowledge of industry best-practices for SEO and accessibility.
- Experience designing for web-based transaction systems such as eCommerce flows, registration forms, and collaborative tools.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Axure, inVision, Adobe CC (family).
- Knowledge of MAC OS X platform.
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- High level of attention to detail and professionalism
- Team player Willing to learn and develop, follow technology improvements
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language